Grass-fed cows are kept on grass pastures, where they can roam freely and eat grass. On the other hand, grain-fed cows are kept in confined spaces called CAFOs (Concentrated Animal Feeding Operations), which are very nasty places. Typically the cows are fed a diet of GMO (genetically-modified) grains based on soy and corn. They are also injected with hormones (to make them grow faster) and antibiotics (to survive the unsanitary conditions). Grass-fed milk contains significantly more Omega-3 fats, Vitamin E, beta carotene and CLA than grain-fed milk.
rBGH (recombinant bovine growth hormone)
-used to increase milk production
-banned in Belgium but widely used in USA
-a genetically modified organism (GMO)
-an artificial sweetener
-reduce good bacteria in guts
-causes leukemia in lab mice
-an artificial sweetener
2. Study links sucralose to higher risk of leukemia: http://www.upi.com/Health_News/2016/03/11/Study-links-Splenda-to-higher-risk-of-leukemia/3741457711872/
3. Acesulfame potasssium danger: http://www.naturalnews.com/041510_Acesulfame-K_methylene_chloride_carcinogen.html
1. Avoid unnecessary activities, rest and sleep more.
2. Do not get anxious and avoid losing your temper.
3. Eat more food and more often. Eating high fat food, especially those of good fats, is perfectly fine.
4. Take 2 to 3 servings of White Knight Weight Gain or White Knight Anabolic Mass.
5. Take up weight training if you want to increase muscle mass.
1. Drink 10 glasses of water a day (other liquids do not count).
2. Eat a meal every 3 hours. Eat 6 meals a day. If you can manage to eat only 3 meals a day, substitute with White Knight Weight Gain for the other 3 meals. The amount of protein (in grams) you need is approximately the same as your bodyweight in pounds, ie. If you weigh 150 pounds, you need about 150 grams of protein. You can digest and absorb about 30 grams of protein maximum at each sitting. If you eat 3 meals a day, assuming each of your 3 meals provides 30 grams of protein, you are 60 grams of protein short. You can use White Knight Whey Protein Isolate, Natural Whey Protein Plus, Anabolic Mass or Weight Gain. (If you decide to use eggs to supply protein: one egg contains 8 grams of protein and 8 grams of fat. Take away the yolk and you get just 2 grams of protein in the egg white)
3. Take 2 to 3 capsules of White Knight Elite MVM multivitamin or Whole Food MVM multivitamin. They speed recovery of the muscles, increases your strength & stamina, and boosts your immunity.
4. Take 3 or 4 capsules of White Knight Egg Amino 3000 or White Knight Anabolic Amino Acids before or after training. It will spare your muscles from being broken down to be used as energy.
5. Take 4 to 6 capsules of White Knight Anabolic Pump before workouts. It will enhance your endurance and facilitates amino acid uptake by your muscles, thereby increasing muscle growth.
6. Take 5 grams (or 7 capsules) White Knight Creatine Monohydrate immediately after training. Studies have shown that creatine monohydrate increases both muscle size and strength without adverse side effects.
7. Ingest 25 to 30 grams of protein within 30 minutes after training. Use White Knight Whey Protein Isolate, Natural Whey Protein Plus, Anabolic Mass or Weight Gain.
8. Before retiring, take 3 or 4 capsules of White Knight Egg Amino 3000 and one serving of White Knight Whey Protein Isolate (skinny folks should substitute with White Knight Weight Gain) to prevent muscle breakdown during the long hours of sleep.
9. Fish oil suppresses production of cortisol and also reduces inflammation. Take one capsule White Knight Super Omega-3 Fish Oil after each meal.
10. Cut back on soft drinks and coffee. They will make you lose calcium.
11. Cut back on foods high in fat and sugar.
Bodybuilding magazines are full of articles written by bodybuilding champions, many of which are users of steroids and growth hormones. The training methods that they have written are good only for drug-users, not for the natural athlete.
1. Do not train for more than one and a half hour at a time.
2. Train each bodypart only once a week.
3. Concentrate when you train. Do not read or talk.
4. Change your training program every two months.
5. Choose a weight that you can perform 8 to 12 repetitions successfully. This will maximize your muscle size. If you choose a weight that you can do only 3 or 4 reps with, you are training for strength.
6. When lifting the weight up (concentric), do it as quickly as possible without jerking, when going down (eccentric), go slowly, using 3 times the time when lifting it up.
7. Do not try to impress others by lifting very heavy weights.
8. Have enough sleep every night.
Most people have no clue about living a healthy life, even if they do, they are likely given wrong information. It is imperitive that you know the truth towards good health.
1. Do at least one session of weight-resisting exercise and another session of cardiovascular exercise each week.
2. Eat more natural foods and less processed foods. Organic food is preferred.
3. Eat more vegetables, fruits and legumes and less red meats.
4. Drink lots of water, preferably 10 glasses a day.
5. Avoid sugary foods and drinks.
6. Try to eat more good fats such as grass-fed butter, avocados and coconut oil.
7. Avoid transfat; this is the type of fat that produces ‘bad’ cholesterol.
8. Eat foods rich in omega-3s to balance your omega-3 and omega-6 levels; most people’s diet contains too much omega-6.
9. Take 2 to 4 capsules of White Knight Elite MVM or Whole Food MVM after each meal.
10. Eat wild sea-water fish at least two times a week; however, do not eat fish caught in the Pacific Ocean. Alternatively, take 1 to 2 softgels of White Knight Super Omega-3 Fish Oil each day.
11. Optimize your vitamin D levels by getting enough sunlight.
11. Do not smoke or drink alcohol. If you must smoke or drink, take White Knight Liver Care & Detox. Also take it if you suffer from liver diseases (hepatitis, liver cirrhosis, hepatoma), or if you take steroids.
12. Try to be happy and optimistic all the time. Nothing breeds good health better than good mood.
1. Drink 10 glasses of water (soft drinks, juice and coffee do not count).
2. Eat 6 small meals a day. This would increase your metabolism rate. If you can manage to eat only 3 meals a day, please substitute the other 3 meals with White Knight Whey Protein Isolate.
3. Reduce the intake of foods and drinks high in fat or sugar.
4. Avoid eating too much immediately before going to bed, especially foods high in sugar and carbohydrates.
5. Take 2 capsules of White Knight Elite MVM or Whole Food MVM after each meal. The vitamins and minerals provided would not make you fat. In fact if your body lacks vitamins or minerals, it will attempt to get them by creating an unsatiable appetite, especially for sweet and fatty foods. By taking MVM, you avoid being deficient in any micronutrients, and you would be free of uncontrollable appetite.
6. Take 2 capsules of White Knight Fat Blocker before each meal, which blocks the conversion of sugar, fat and starches in the foods you eat into body fat.
7. Take 3 to 6 capsules of White Knight Super Fat Burner every day. It elevates metabolism and therefore speeds up the burning of body fat. Take once in the morning and once in the afternoon.
1. Research shows that weight training causes a rise in metabolism (and thereby fat-burning) for up to 30 hours after the training session. Cardiovascular exercise, on the other hand, causes a rise in metabolism only during the exercise period.
2. Walk 2 to 3 times every week. Exercises such as jogging, bicyling, dancing, boxing, martial arts and swimming are good for training cardiovascular fitness, but not most efficient in burning fat. Each walking session should last between 30 to 45 minutes. Slow down as soon as you feel out of air. Your heart beat (pulse rate) should be below (220 minus your age) X 0.5, otherwise your body becomes short of oxygen, which causes muscle glycogen to be used as fuel rather than body fat. Since the density of fat is very high, it takes a lot of oxygen to burn it.
3. Do not eat or drink (except water) one hour before and after your walking session. If you weight-train on the same day, make sure you do it at least 4 hours apart.
1. Do not exercise more than 5 times a week.
2. Vitamins and minerals are essential for energy production. Take 2 capsules of White Knight Elite MVM or Whole Food MVM multivitamins after each meal.
3. Take 5-7 capsules of White Knight Creatine Monohydrate before or after exercise each day.
4. Sleep 8 hours every night.